Welcome to our life. We aren't sure where we are going but we love flying together. We hope you enjoy the ride.

Monday, January 24, 2011

Ethan "Speedster" Bird


Ethan has been playing soccer for four years now and he really excels at it.  He plays on the "Tigers" team and has received great instruction from his talented coaches. I think that the reason he does so well is because of his size, agility and SPEED.  Ethan is so quick that he literally comes out of nowhere and takes the ball down the field.  The ball doesn't always make it into the goal but Ethan never fails in giving it a good try.  Ethan was also the player that was never afraid to dive for the ball. In fact, he was usually the first one down and in the mud during the game. I hope that soccer is something that Ethan enjoys for a long time. He has a natural athleticism that allows him to really succeed.  However, I have a feeling that football will take over sooner than later.  I must say though, as I took these pictures of him, I truly loved watching him play. It always made me happy inside. It was like watching magic happen on the soccer field. Perhaps, it was because he was doing something that he loved doing and I could share in it with him and preserve those memories forever.



No comments:

Post a Comment