Welcome to our life. We aren't sure where we are going but we love flying together. We hope you enjoy the ride.

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Week of Love










Last week was officially a week of love around here. We started off with heart shaped Cinnamon rolls which the kids loved to help make and eat. It was a great little treat to make with the kids because it taught patience and sharing. I think that it will definitely become a Valentine Day tradition. The rest of the week was filled with more treats, such as heart shaped brownies, raspberry heart shaped cookies, a giant, heart shaped rice krispy treat courtesy of my dear husband, and finally heart shaped pancakes on Saturday morning. The only pictures I took were the ones of the cinnamon rolls but I thought they were all cute.


Besides cooking, the other loves of my life were just as sweet. We all exchanged homemade Valentines on Saturday and had lots of little fun. The kids and I had a ball talking all about love and Valentines. I love my little Valentines. They bring me so much joy and we have so many laughs together. There is so much to say about each of them but I thought I would share why I especially love my true Valentine.


Roger, my dear husband, is truly a great inspiration to me. I love the way he treats our children, rarely getting mad or even raising his voice. I love that he is always excited to see me whether it is first thing in the morning or after a long day of work. I love his love for theh gospel. I love the way he treats other people, always seeing the good in somebody and trusting that they will treat him right too. I love it when he thinks of the little things that will make me happy like picking up my favorite treat when he doesn't even have to go to the grocery store. I love that he likes the same movies, music and things that I generally like. I love his arms around me when we are cuddling up watching a movie. I love the smile he always and I mean always has on his face. All in all, I love who he is, both inside and out. I love being married to him, I love laughing with him and I love sharing my life with him. I love my Valentine!








1 comment:

  1. those cinnamon rolls look sooooo yummy. i'm more than impressed! and i can attest to Roger's perma-smile. it's one of the things that i associate when i think of him!

    ReplyDelete